Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow

Although there hasn't been much snow here this winter, it's snowing now... I wonder what it looks like when the snow falls on Brighton Beach. I wonder whether it will snow this Christmas, New Year's Eve. Alternative to the count down at Time Square, people gather at Brighton Beach on the New Year's Eve and swim at the freezing Atlantic to welcome another year. Maybe I should join them, waiting for the first sunrise of the 2009. It's going to be a challenging year, I think.

Grace is coming to visit, finally. She will be my first guest here. :)

I recalled my first Christmas in US three years ago.... I spent that Christmas in Carlise with Richard's cat... It's was silent, and only few people were in town. The room, the house I stayed is gone because of the construction of a new building. Memories are vanishing... left the pictures to remind. I wonder the whereabouts of that painting from a garage sale I left behind in the room. The mirror was there... You were there, too. It seems like The Lake House connecting two unnoticed.

Resolutions are like the floating snow melting away into the sea, I imagine.

No comments: