So, my roommate left for Japan for good. Although our friendship started when I moved in about two months ago, I felt kind of down this morning when I sensed that she has gone for home...
Helping with her packing last night seemed like I was moving away as well. I have been packing,unpacking, packing,unpacking....for the past months. Even now, boxes in my room remained packed. Empty boxes were kept in case I need them again soon.
I am getting used to my neighborhood here, but it's not home. Nothing is wrong; people living in the building are nice and friendly, birds chirping outside my window, asian grocery stores are two stops away, the library a stop away has DVD movies in Mandarin from Taiwan...
I would hold on; things will get better, I hope. With the faraway support, I kept my faith. Thank you and all my dear friends and family....
Monday, December 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear, good for you!
Post a Comment