Last night, I, tired and disappointed, went to bed early, but was awakened by noises, in a shock, and found more than five firefighter cars outside my apartment building. I opened the door and smelled a terrible odor like burned plastics. I went over to my roommate's and asked her if she knew something. I thought I was dreaming.
We went downstairs, but found the cars were gone, silently...
Well, fortunately, nothing happened.
But, still, quite shocking to me, lying in bed, wondering and falling asleep somehow, I didn't sleep well.
This morning, a friend in Taiwan was broadcasting his own program on air, and he was very sweet playing two mandarin songs for me "Come home" and "I only care about you." He wished me good luck in job hunting and to live happily in the US.
The songs made me tear while I was putting on makeup for an interview.
"Everything will be fine." I smiled at the face in the mirror. At least, I have nothing to lose when I haven't got it yet.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Everything will be fine.
And good luck.
Thank you, Casper. I wish the same to you.
Post a Comment