That was a freezing night, windy and chilly.
I went to a big band jazz concert with other two friends.
That was really good; the music is touching, the song is beautiful.... and the ticket is 20.
After that, we went to a birthday party for a friend's friend, Dan.
It's a easy and casual talk in his house with other four female friends and a bottle of beer too.
Then, all of us went to a bar, beer again....
Well, I didn't drink much.... stomachache....
I never feel comfortable in the bar because of the smoky air and noisy music....
Every one tried to talk as loud as he could.
My friend said she enjoyed the music more too.
I think it might be happy when someone flirts with you.... but in the bar, it is not reality at all.
We talked about ballroom dancing, guys, movies, .....
I left earlier with other 2 friends.
I went to Grace's house and having some night snacks and long talk till too tired and fell asleep.
Last night is relaxing, so not productive at all.
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment