Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A bad day

Today,
in the morning, I went to the wrong classroom which is supposed to be the right place. I was almost late for class when I found out the classroom.

Right before the second class,
I knew I got a bad grade from the same professor I was going to have his class.

In the afternoon..... too depressed to do anything....
went to the office and it was closed.
so I took a nap at home.

Right after the dinner,
I went home, and got a shock message.
but anyway, now! I have a lot of work to do....
And tomorrow,
I hope it would be a happy day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u ok??
if you want to say something,you could send e-mail to me.
i will always stand by you..
應該沒打錯吧:P

Anonymous said...

You are always an earnest girl!
Believe yourself and you can make it.