Friday, February 16, 2007

update myself

I am still using my blog. Just lazy recently... have come back from Taiwan for a while, didn't have the chance to meet all friends while I was home. School started for several weeks, this semester is even harder. I feel so confused about Constitutional Law. 16 credits.... Recently, waiting results for a summer internship, just turned in my closed brief assignment. Valentine's Day just passed. So, "Happy Valentine's Day!" two days ago. It was a snowy day, all day snowing. Ha ha...I went outside and had my first snow angel. That was great lying on the empty parking lot, watching the grey sky, feeling the snow dropping on the face. Well, it wasn't that cold I thought. Caspar watched me fooling around in the snow. That's my 021407. I heard that tomorrow is going to snow again... wanna go skiing, even though I don't know how....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am curious if your Valentine's Day was sweet. Cool! On such a snowy day. Good luck!--huifen

Anonymous said...

小紋子最近都沒消息喔...

Wen said...

Haha...我很好阿!
只是期末到了 忙著準備考試...
等考完, 再來po心得吧!
或是再略述一下最近的心情好了....
Huifen 最近都好嗎?