Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The last week in NYC

I can't believe that I have been as a New Yorker for 11 weeks. Even though I love NYC for so many good food, shows and places to explore, it costs a lot to enjoy. I still find myslef fit in Carlisle. Last weekend, I went back to Carlisle enjoying freely riding Dorothy's bicycle. (Btw, Dorothy, your bicycle is really great, especially riding up to the heel towards WalMart. No sweat! Thanks a lot!) Now, it's the last week in NYC; I will miss here when I go back to PA, I think...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess "Pennsylvanians" can never get used to live in NYC.
I also like my life in Philly much better.

By the way, I am glad that Dean Clinton is willing to help. Hope that everything works out.

陶樂絲鄧 said...

Haha, I am glad the bike is still in good condition. I haven't rode it for 2 years!