Wednesday, June 14, 2006
another surprise....
NYC, a super big city that I thought most of the people would be cold and busy all the time, surprises me a lot! Today, I passed by "Cones", an ice cream "artisan"; they claim that they made the ice-cream daily on premises. I believe it! The blueberry sobert tasted fresh, naturally sweet, and non-fat! After a slice of pizza at Bleeckerstreet Pizza , also really good (but kind of greasy) close to the Cones, the sobert really made me feel sober and ...... Anyway, the food is just the background of the this post. The point is that the guy working there was really nice and funny. He sang to you when giving the change..... After enjoying the pizza and sobert, I just felt so satisfied and happily walked back to the library. I must be stupid that I even smiled when I thought of his singing....a really funny song!..... Suddenly, a guy talking with his friend on the street, noticed that I was foolishly smiling at no one. "You must be very happy because you finish your day," he said. "Yeah..." I responded, but actually that was not the end of the day for me...., but I didn't tell him about the sobert story, either! \^_^/ By the way, the guy on the street also made me laugh as well...., he seemed happy when he thought he could read my thoughts. I am so easy to be pleased and satisfied..... hahaha.... magic power in the interaction between strangers. (Little things make me happy also make me down as well....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment