Friday, February 24, 2006
interest is interesting.
I like playing basketball, or I should say I like to shoot and satisfied with the feeling when getting the point. But for me, that is a sport for a group of people.... at least I don't have to pick up the lost ball by myself all the time. It has been a long time not playing it since graduating from undergraduate. I never really had a interest until I am fond of cooking. That is what I could do by myself and keeping me from hungry..... Based on the reality and the encouragement from a group of good friends who are always brave to taste my cuisine which I followed the recipe on the internet, I really enjoy it. Thank you, my dearest friends! Come to Taiwan someday and I will treat you "real" Taiwanese food. ha ha.....then you will find out I am not good at cooking. Share with you a great website for recipes! I like it!! http://www.wretch.cc/blog/mitong&article Well, I am hungry now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
sorry the website is in Chinese, so.... ask me if you are interested in any one of the them in English version. :)
Wen cooks crazy things--food that is not even home-madeable!!
O_O
not home-madeable. what's that like?
ha ha,
I don't know, either.
what I do is follow the recipe.
Post a Comment