Saturday, February 18, 2006

I love you just the way you are.....and honesty

This is the lyrics from the song "the way you are" of Bill Joel's
"don't go to change it, try to please me.... I take you just the way you are"

Well, I think that it may be the premise of the happy relation.
It might be the reason why the past relation did not last long or failed at the end....

Then, the second song...."Honesty"

"such a lonely word, every word is so un true.
Honesty is hardly heard, most I need from you....."

maybe sometimes it is good to be blunt,
but you would never be sure that everything wouldn't change....
well, even it hurts but less if compared to lies, I think.

----
back to work!
^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the last paragraph.
But the much blunter I want to be, the much painful I feel.