Here, it is really beautiful.
Everyhouse has its own garden growing colorful flowers. Next time, if the neighbors do planting, I will not forget to compliment on their beautiful yards. Most of people would say hello to me when I pass by their house. So friendly, thanks God. On weekends, most of the family would gather in their yards chatting and enjoying the sunny relaxed weekends. Some people keeping dogs would take their "kids" out driving in their cars.
I met an Asian woman, Jenny Kwng , from the homeland of Clinton Arkansas on the way to Wal-Mart. She is nice to tell us to let her know whether we need help or not during her 2week vacation in Carlisle. She is happy to give us a ride when we carry heavy bags home. Today we met her again in Wal-Mart; she is sad that we did not call her to drive us there and insisted that we should call her next time when we want to go there.
I have one housemate now, and will have the other sooner or later. The first one is from Korea, she is pretty. Her name is Yunhee, and magically has the same last name "Lee" with me. She is nice too. I am so lucky to have a friendly housemate. We talked a lot about movies today, and she found that I watched a lot of Korean movies in Taiwan..... We almost go out together, and we went to a Chinese restaurant near Wal-Mart. The owner of the restaurant is from Fukien, China. The food there is not bad, I think.....
Lots of things to be shared. So far so good. Tomorrow will be a busy day cause I will go to set a bank account and have a student ID as well. Maybe I will meet with the professor discussing about my classes.
Monday, August 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You went to China Palace right? That's also my only pick for Chinese food in town. So, did the kids take your order.....
yes! The kids there are nice. I prefer the food in China Palace than in the other one bigger next to the Wal-Mart. (forgot the name)
I tried the two restaurant, both of the people there are good. The bigger one treat us a really delicious Sushi for "special guests". ^^
Post a Comment